Special Assistance Measures For Our Members
If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, our staff is prepared to discuss your options and help guide you through these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we are here to support members like you.
Some of our Assistance Measures include:
- Late fees waived for those who’s income was impacted by COVID-19
- NSF fees waived for those who’s income was impacted by COVID-19
- No fee, 90 day payment deferral on installment loans, for those who’s income was impacted by COVID-19
- Increase Debit Card daily card limits
- Increase VISA Card daily card limits
- Provide option for 90 day deferral on first payment on new loans
- Institute a Hardship Relief Loan, to help cover basic living expenses, for individuals who have experienced at least one month of lost wages resulting from COVID-19, and have experienced at least one month of lost wages resulting from COVID-19. This loan is for individuals who have been a member in good standing for 12 months. Featuring:
- Loan rate is Prime Rate, which currently is 3.250% APR, regardless of credit tier
- Up to $5,000, depending on what the salary was before COVID-19 (copies of two recent paystubs required), and monthly living expenses (mortgage, rent, utilities, etc.)
- Up to 24 months to repay
- Up to 90 days until first payment due date
No matter the size of your account, you are an owner of this credit union. We are here for you.
And remember, that your money on deposit is safe and secure, as each account is insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.